- We use international award winning artist-generated original artwork as our basis to create a unique look and feel.
- The original artwork is developed on Artrage and Adobe platforms.
- The artwork is ported to original templates we develop for open source social network platforms, Acquia or JEE, where the look and feel is blended with functionality and populated with content.
- The beta version of the site is tested and hosted in-house, then re-coded and exported to a choice of enterprise distribution versions of Drupal, Word Press, Joomla, DotNetNuke, FTP or Blogger.
- Once ported to an enterprise level open architecture framework, the portal is lab-hardened for live launch and integrated with the host network hardware in the field.
- This integration phase can include portal hosts, other allied CMS networks, the affiliated local Wi-Fi or broadband infrastructure, and topped off by AR Designs's own monitoring and management systemware.